March 10, 2016 § Leave a comment
See how face lift procedure in Mexicali, Mexico has changed patients appearance for the best! Before & after pictures transformations available here!
March 4, 2016 § Leave a comment
The eyelid surgery (also known as belpharoplasty) is a procedure that removes excess skin (from the lower or upper eyelids), reduces puffiness and droopiness, providing a youthful and refreshing look. In some of the cases, this intervention can also improve the patient’s vision as the droopy eyelids are improved.
Eyelid surgery is highly recommended for:
- Patients with excessive drooping and sagging of skin around their eyes
- Those who struggle with puffiness in the upper eyelids
- Patients with puffy bags under their eyes
- Those with excess skin and fine wrinkles
Issues that might make eyelid surgery an option:
- Excess, loose, sagging skin
- Impaired vision due to drooping loose upper eyelid skin
- Difficulty wearing glasses due to baggy eyelids (upper and/or lower)
- Irritation caused by excess folds of skin rubbing together
Benefits of the eyelid surgery at Le Vira Clinic:
- Reduces puffiness, droopiness, sagging, excessive, loose skin
- Lifts the patient’s self esteem and self confidence
- Enhances the patient’s appearance, giving a fresh and youthful touch
Contact us and find out more about Le Vira Clinic’s Eyelid Surgery package in Bangkok, Thailand!
January 26, 2016 § Leave a comment
Nowadays, for both men and women – beauty brings not only gratification but a degree of status in contemporary society, where first impressions make a lasting impact. Good looks and having a good face are like stepping stones – for they do open up doors to many of life’s advantages.
Benefits of Facelift Surgery in South Korea
- Firmer, tighter and fresher looking skin
• Younger looking appearance
• Disappearance of wrinkles and the effects of exposure to the sun and wind
• Improvement of self-confidence and esteem
• Results can last up to ten years
A variety of procedures can enhance a facelift, such as:
- Facial implants
• Resurfacing techniques
• Soft tissue augmentation
• Wrinkle reduction
If you need more information about the best cosmetic clinics and packages in South Korea, do not hesitate to contact us!
January 6, 2016 § Leave a comment
Seoul has a lot to offer when it comes to aesthetic surgery and HERSHE Plastic Surgery & Dermatology is set to offer its patients everything they want.
Find out more about this prestigious clinic, and the procedures it offers. Visit: http://www.placidway.com/profile/1921/HERSHE-Plastic-Surgery-and-Dermatology
December 23, 2015 § Leave a comment
Are you struggling to get rid of the extra fat? Dieting and exercising don’t have any result? Don’t worry – you didn’t lose the battle.
The solution you’re looking for is reachable, safe and convenient. Liposuction, a minimally invasive surgery, removes localized extra fat and brings with it several benefits:
- Improves the body appearance;
- The extra fat is safely removed;
- Cellulite is reduced or improved;
- Overall health is improved;
- Self-esteem and self-confidence boost.
There are plenty of medical centers in Korea that offer convenient Liposuction packages for international patients.
November 23, 2015 § Leave a comment
For people looking for that perfect, Hollywood-like face, rhinoplasty is one of the most reliable interventions. South Korea is becoming a new and increasingly more attractive destination for people in search of cosmetic enhancements. Through its highly qualified medical professionals, state of the art clinics and hospitals and top notch surgical equipment and techniques, South Korea promises to be a new trend setter in the medical tourism industry among the Asian markets.
One of the most sought after cosmetic surgery is nose surgery (also known as rhinoplasty). Nose surgery is a medical intervention used for correcting and reconstructing the form, restoring the functions, and aesthetically enhancing the nose, by resolving nasal trauma (blunt, penetrating, blast), congenital defect, respiratory impediment, or a failed primary rhinoplasty.
Nose surgery treatment procedures
- Closed rhinoplasty
- Open rhinoplasty
In the open rhinoplasty a small bridging incision, called a trans-columellar incision, is made in order to connect the right and left nostril incisions. In this case, the nasal skin can be folded upwards in order for the surgeon to get a better visibility of the lower nasal skeleton.
The closed rhinoplasty consists of all the incisions being made inside the nostrils, and although parallel incisions encircle nearly half of the nostril lining, no part of the incision can be seen externally and a visible scar is avoided.
If you want to know more about Nose Surgery Korea, you may contact us!
October 30, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Significant fluctuations in weight
- Prior surgery